What's new

Weird video sound iPhone 6

GDsunshine

Reaction score
Hi everyone , need help regarding video cam of your iPhone 6 . Did anyone have experience weird sound using video while driving . At the beginning of my driving video was smooth I'm driving average speed later in the middle there's this eeeeekkkkkkk long sound it will stop then again. And it's not stabilizing good when there's this eeekkkk sound it's shaky It only happens when i used it in my car . Normal video recording no weird sound no shaky movements. Anyone out there ?? Any idea?? Thanks in advance [emoji4]

Last edited:
Whatever's causing the problem, you should have it checked out by Apple. If you live near enough to an Apple Store, make a Genius Bar appointment to have the camera checked out. If there's a problem with the phone you'll have it repaired for free or receive a warranty replacement.

Whatever's causing the problem, you should have it checked out by Apple. If you live near enough to an Apple Store, make a Genius Bar appointment to have the camera checked out. If there's a problem with the phone you'll have it repaired for free or receive a warranty replacement.

Need to drive it there not so close but just to make sure . Thanks scifan

But not right now will wait for my hub...I think[emoji22]