What's new

My iphone is acting weird :/

harry.stephens

Reaction score
I everyone. I have an Iphone 3gs for about 2 going on 3 years now. It is the best phone I have ever had but now it is starting to muck up and its acting weird. When i press the vibrate button on the side of the iphone, normally it would vibrate as you flick it to tell you that the vibrate is on but when i flick it, it vibrates like 30 seconds later. My sound is also screwed as i turn everthing on my iphone regarding sound off and it still makes noises. I was just curious as if i should get the new iphone or i should get it repared if i really hace to. I would probably want to get a new one anyway as I have had this phone for a while now. Adcice would be great. Thanks.

Kakayleahniya

Reaction score
B4 doing all this try a restore.

If same yeah get it fixed Maybe send it apple store who know's you may end up getting if fixed free.

iPhone3GS

Reaction score
As he/she ^ said, yes restore first and see if the problems were fixed, if not, then try the iPhone 4 or now even the 4S!

Like-A-Boss

OP
harry.stephens

harry.stephens

Reaction score
Ok. Thanks guys. Do you think getting the Iphone 4s is worth it or do you think i should just wait for the Iphone 5 because my mum is always telling me that the iphone 5 is going to be so much better but i want this because of the app that speaks to you. What should i do?

Col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome from Australia. At some point you need to hop on the train. The 4s is without question a big jump from 3GS Any new phone next year will be better however it's your call.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

OP
harry.stephens

harry.stephens

Reaction score
I just need some advice on why i should i get it becsuse one of the main reasons i would get it is because of the app that speaks to you and that would be very helpfull to me. I know how to use to use the iphone 4s, just if i should wait for the iphone 5?

iPhone3GS

Reaction score
harry.stephens said:
Ok. Thanks guys. Do you think getting the Iphone 4s is worth it or do you think i should just wait for the Iphone 5 because my mum is always telling me that the iphone 5 is going to be so much better but i want this because of the app that speaks to you. What should i do?

Your mom is just awesome. My mom doesn't even now what an iPhone is ^.^

Like-A-Boss

SantosPharmD

Reaction score
I say just make the move to the iPhone 4s. The iPhone just got upgraded so you won't see a new one until it's yearly cycle.

This is my thoughts...If you want to wait for the iPhone 5 because it will be better is true in a way....But with that logic, wen the iphone 5 comes out, you might as well wait for the iPhone 5s or 6 cuz those will be better than the 5.

Goodluck with your decision. 

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net