What's new

Website not loading correctly

stemcp

Reaction score
Hi. I have an iPhone 4S. Recently one particular website has stopped loading correctly, it's just a long page of text now instead of graphics. I've tried clearing the cache, cookies etc but it won't reset I've even tried a different browser to safari. However it does work on my wife's iphone which makes me think its my phone not the website. Any ideas?

Do you have JavaScript turned on?
If so, try going to the Advanced tab and removing all website data. If that doesn't work, try a hard reset. If all that fails, try a factory restore. Hope this helps!
9563E7DF-059E-4BCE-9499-FE740DCC69C6-2928-000001A97D4CA538_zpsa2b94691.jpg

Thanks, tried all that with no joy. Out of curiosity I downloaded a few different browsers. All with the same result. However I found that Mercury lets you manually change the user agent so I set it to Chrome, just to see, and this worked perfectly. It reset the page and has stayed like that after I turned the phone off, cleared the history etc just to check
Don't understand why this works but it does!

Thanks, tried all that with no joy. Out of curiosity I downloaded a few different browsers. All with the same result. However I found that Mercury lets you manually change the user agent so I set it to Chrome, just to see, and this worked perfectly. It reset the page and has stayed like that after I turned the phone off, cleared the history etc just to check
Don't understand why this works but it does!

Bro download Skyfire on you iPhone & set options to open as desktop.