What's new

Help on web browsing

jermiek

Reaction score
I've had an iphone 4 for over a year now and have never had this problem. When I go to work, I usually log into my company's website (from my iphone) and pull customer info off the secure website before & after I arrive at the customer's office. Recently, I've had the problem when I can get to my company's website, but it won't allow me to log in. I can type the username and password in and hit "submit" but it just refreshes back to the orginial log in screen. I thought it was just my company's website, but then I went to my gametstop internet account.... same thing. Same on many other websites from my iphone. I can't get to all these websites on my computer just fine with no probelms.

Something had to of changed on my iphone, I just can't figure out what.

I've tried using the private browsing, turning off Fraud Warning, Java Script, Block pop ups, hard resetting my phone, clearing history and cookies.... I just can't figure this out.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jermie

Go to setting> general> reset> reset all settings/ if that one doesn't cure the issue, then you are out of luck and will need to factory restore the phone.