What's new

Watch web videos, can i do it?

PinstripedZebra

Reaction score
How can I watch web videos on my i5? I use google chrome as my browser and can't watch web videos on tv-links. I've tried a few other browsers and say "this format isn't supported" is this because adobe flash isn't there?

Apple do not allow you to watch play or view anything that contains or requires flash and they will not allow you to download Flash, so you will need to download a flash-builtin browser such as Puffin or download the YouTube app from the App Store.

Many Thanks,
ASSASINATERZ

PinstripedZebra said:
How can I watch web videos on my i5? I use google chrome as my browser and can't watch web videos on tv-links. I've tried a few other browsers and say "this format isn't supported" is this because adobe flash isn't there?

Down load photon in the App Store. You will be able to watch flash videos using that browser.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I know both puffin and photon browsers support flash which I most definitely need for watching some tv-links. I currently use puffin free and works well but the trial will end soon. The full version has mixed reviews and often people say the loading is a pain and is laggy. I haven't noticed this in the version I'm using. Should I go with photon? Has pretty good reviews. Outweighs puffin.

Suggestions?