What's new

Atomic Web

Ok they need my banking info before I can play videos, do u know that? :)

Sorry, did it worked for you? :)

I couldn't arrive to play it, as before I could play I needed to register and provide my banking information. Something I don't want to do, so if you have another flash embed website which can't play on your atomic list it and I will try, but not those websites asking for my banking informations.

I couldn't arrive to play it, as before I could play I needed to register and provide my banking information. Something I don't want to do, so if you have another flash embed website which can't play on your atomic list it and I will try, but not those websites asking for my banking informations.

Wow, I thought you were joking. I wonder why it's loading for you but not for me. Makes me scratch my head.

I think I know why they were asking for your bank account. You probably didn't select the correct one.

Try this: Watch Criminal Minds Season 3 Episode 17 "In Heat" Online Free

Click on MegaVideo or VideoBB. Select the one with the most percentage. Let me know if it works. I can click on them and it pops up a page but it doesn't play. Let me know if it works for you. :)

Click on MegaVideo or VideoBB. Select the one with the most percentage. Let me know if it works. I can click on them and it pops up a page but it doesn't play. Let me know if it works for you. :)
It pop up a blank page, both on safari and on atomic. That website is weird. Is that the only one that couldn't play flash on your atomic browser?

It pop up a blank page, both on safari and on atomic. That website is weird. Is that the only one that couldn't play flash on your atomic browser?

looks like we both got the same problem. how about this, can you open any video(s) on megavideo or videobb? that will simply answer my question. :)

looks like we both got the same problem. how about this, can you open any video(s) on megavideo or videobb? that will simply answer my question. :)
Megavideo needed my banking info, I've told you that I don't put my perso info on those sites.
As for videobb it could play, but those are not completely flash videos, they are xvid videos so your browser need to have the right codecs to play those videos, codecs which atomic browser doesn't have. I've tried to play 2 videos, they load up fine, but displayed a xvid message. Those are not flash videos, or maybe some are and some aren't. I just tried 2

Megavideo needed my banking info, I've told you that I don't put my perso info on those sites.
As for videobb it could play, but those are not completely flash videos, they are xvid videos so your browser need to have the right codecs to play those videos, codecs which atomic browser doesn't have. I've tried to play 2 videos, they load up fine, but displayed a xvid message. Those are not flash videos, or maybe some are and some aren't. I just tried 2

Well i do appreciate your help. Thank you.