What's new

Atomic Web

Fiend

Reaction score
Greetings. I just downloaded this and it cant play flash videos. I am required to download adobe flash player to watch flash videos. Thought atomic web can play flash videos? Help...?

You do not need the download any additional software. Go to you website and tap on the video and it will play it. If it doesn't play, maybe it's because you have the free version? Or your Internet speed isn't good enough?

You do not need the download any additional software. Go to you website and tap on the video and it will play it. If it doesn't play, maybe it's because you have the free version? Or your Internet speed isn't good enough?

I do have the free version. But is that really the case? They app failed so i ended up downloading the skyfire browser but it did the same. Any insight?

I do have the free version. But is that really the case? They app failed so i ended up downloading the skyfire browser but it did the same. Any insight?

Maybe it could just be the website. Do try www.wat.tv and try any of the videos to see if you can play them. If not then soft reset the phone.

Maybe it could just be the website. Do try www.wat.tv and try any of the videos to see if you can play them. If not then soft reset the phone.

Thank you. I will try that. :)

Maybe it could just be the website. Do try WAT TV, vidéos replay musique et films, votre média vidéo and try any of the videos to see if you can play them. If not then soft reset the phone.

Ok so i tried the website you listed and i opened it with safari and atomic and they both can play it. How is it possible for safari?

Ok so i tried the website you listed and i opened it with safari and atomic and they both can play it. How is it possible for safari?

Ah yes, you are right. That website have been optimized to play on safari but it was originally and purely flash videos. My bad I forget about that detail.

Go to this link with your atomic browser see if you can play the tv, this one is not supported by safari.

Go to this link with your atomic browser see if you can play the tv, this one is not supported by safari.

The website could not complete the load.
You dont have like an english related website? :)

Last edited:
But I can easily open those website from my atomic browser. Do you mind giving me one of your flash website which can't be open by your atomic browser? I will try to see if I can open and play the flash video on it. Most of the flash websites I know are converted to play with iOS now.

But I can easily open those website from my atomic browser. Do you mind giving me one of your flash website which can't be open by your atomic browser? I will try to see if I can open and play the flash video on it. Most of the flash websites I know are converted to play with iOS now.

Here ya go.

Watch Criminal Minds Season 3 Online for Free

Did it worked for you? :)

Ok they need my banking info before I can play videos, do u know that? :)