What's new

Problem with broswer ( chrome & safari)

Foellarbear

Reaction score
Ok, so the past 2 days I've had problems with both web browsers. I'm trying to load web pages on LTE network and some web pages load and some don't. And usually when they do finished the loading wheels keeps going and going. Sometimes chrome browser says that website can't be accessed. I'm turned out airplane mode and reenabled network, done a complete restore and still same problems. All other apps accessing Internet have zero problems. Any advice?

Done loading page but wheels still continues to turn.

Attachments

• $image-449035938.jpg
    $image-449035938.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 380
It's strange too cause when I get on my wifi network all the web pages load fine and the wheel animation doesn't keep going. Run speed tests on LTE and speeds all seem fine, except the browser problem.

I tested this on my 5 with safari and it doesn't do that mine stops just like I was running wifi may try to call apple that's a problem if you don't have unlimited Internet usage

I do have unlimited data. And some of my bookmarked webpages just won't load the mobile version at all. I've done a factory restore and still same issues. When going to web pages that have an app the thing that pops down asking if you want to install the app won't load all the way either.

Might be that your device is fetching something. Or if there are graphics and such on the site, it'll cache the graphics (like gifs and such)

Well is there a solution? I have to keep turning airplane mode on and off for it to even halfway work. When turning JavaScript off everything seems to work fine, but that's not a solution I want to be ok with.