What's new

want to transfer songs only from itunes

sean94526

Reaction score
Hello,
I connected my iphone 4 to my windows laptop to dowload a song file from itunes to my iphone. It started by uploading my apps from my iphone to my laptop (which I did not want, and I made sure the app sync options were not checked). I then moved the slider on my iphone to cancel this. I then deleted the uploaded apps off of my laptop's itunes. I still can't figure out how to only moves songs to my iphone without it trying to sync the apps as well. Now when I try and transfer songs, I get a pop up asking if I am sure I want to delete the apps I deleted from my laptop off of my iphone as well....very frustrating, any help would be appreciated!
Sean

What about removing itune from your computer, cleaning your computer using ccleaner, restart it and then download a previous or later version of itune than the one which was previously installed on the computer. After that, when you connect your phone with yoir comp, try to make sure that after heating the sync button, you also heat the * button that appear on the top of your itune window one you can read STARTING BACKUP, you can heat it 2 or 3 times, it will pass the backup and sync only your songs.

Sean...., I can't help you with your problem, other than to say that iTunes sucks! It has caused many people innumerable problems. Perhaps someone else here can help. And please, disregard the reply you got from bab2010!! OK?

Sean...., I can't help you with your problem, other than to say that iTunes sucks! It has caused many people innumerable problems. Perhaps someone else here can help. And please, disregard the reply you got from bab2010!! OK?

What's wrong with my reply? This your reply will surely help to sync only song from itune right? You must be smoking something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk