What's new

Want to sell iPhone?

HUNTER1

Reaction score
Someone gave my daughter an iPhone 4. No sim card, no accessories at all. I would like to make sure it's not stolen, anyway to find that out?
If not, how can I prepare it for sale? I believe it' has the latest firmware with a baseband with something starts with 4. Should I jailbreak it first but not sure if it's unlockable or just sell it as is. How much should I price it for just a phone? I have an iPhone 4 with a working sim. Thanks guys

Why will you want to sell an iPhone given to your daughter by someone?only way to know if it's a legit deviceor not is to ask that someone where he get the iPhone from.

She doesn't want an iPhone. Her friend bought the white one. I already verified and it's legit. So, how much should I ask for? No accessories, nothing, just the phone.

Sell it as is, without the sim. The previous owner may have upgraded to a larger capacity iPhone or a white one.
Someone signing up for new service can generally get the sim cards for free from their service provider.

Thanks guys for all the suggestions.

Just do craigslist, and maybe do a little bit less than what others in your area are asking for just because you got it for free ?

Craigslist gives you many options to look for buying and selling iphone and it will be really helpful using it.

Might as well go to an apple reseller store and buy one and just request for no assesories.

If you want to buy it from someone, these is no warranty. It would be void.

And you are risking it, the iphone may be damaged. Go buy a new one.