What's new

Waiting on my Iphone 4s :)

itSs.bObO

Reaction score
hi guys..today i just purchased an iPhone 4s 32gb factory unlocked from Apple.com...im so excited lol from Iphone 4 jailbroken to the 4s :)
it said 1-2 weeks to ship im like damnnn why its so long lol....i just can wait :)

good choice! :) you are lucky you only have to wait two weeks but its still selling out very quickly.

yeah i know :) and yes im very excited about the 64gb i dont know what to put lol hahah

finally !!!! the iphone 4s factory unlocked 64gb came todayyyyyy........cant wait for JB........i love it more than the 4 :)

finally !!!! the iphone 4s factory unlocked 64gb came todayyyyyy........cant wait for JB........i love it more than the 4 :)

You can't jailbreak the 4S ATM. What have you load in that huge amount of space so far? All your iTunes library? Tons of movies?

lol i havent put anything on it yet lol....i dont have any movies yet lol...games? waitin on jb for the games :)

I like my 64 gb. Do not have to worry about gasping for space to save thingies.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

I went for the 64Gb. With the HD video and 8Mp camera I figured it was worth going for the bigger one.

noddy said:
I went for the 64Gb. With the HD video and 8Mp camera I figured it was worth going for the bigger one.

Good choice.

Sent from my 64gb iPad