What's new

iPhone 4s 5.1.1

brighiri

Reaction score
Hi!
Ive got iphone 4s version 5.1.1 with jail break. It is locked in vodafone romania. Ive been to spain and ive bought a turbo sim. The guy that ive bought it from gave me a sim which is lebara, a spanish provider and the phone worked. Now my problem is that im in germany right now and i cant use my iphone. Im sure its not that much to do but i dont know what to. So if you are kind to explain i will really appreciate!

Thank you,
Christian

The reason Lebara works on your Vodafone locked device is because Lebara and Vodafone are network partners. You'll need to unlock your device through your carrier or using an interposer like the Gevey

Thank you for you reply!
Still ive got no idea how to do that, so if you are kind to explain more i will really appreciate!

Thanks,
Christian

Thank you for you reply!
Still ive got no idea how to do that, so if you are kind to explain more i will really appreciate!
You'd need to request an unlock from Vodafone or purchase a Gevey SIM Interposer from a trusted seller like ApplenBerry.com.

10x
Ive found a better way...ive send the phone back home and ive bought a better 1. Anyway 10x for your reply.
Wuda cost $150