What's new

vWallpaper Problem,

iPhoneAmateur

Reaction score
Hello there guys,

Recently I used vWallpaper2 and had it working to a very good standard, I did enjoy it however found that my battery was draining really quite quickly - for which reason I decided I'd get rid of it. I uninstalled the app and had the video still playing in the background, I assumed that the video would go with the app when I uninstalled it. I had to, then, re-install and un-enable the Video Wallpaper for my lockscreen and springboard.

After doing so, my lockscreen reverted back to normal and had my old wallpaper - my springboard however, did not. It became just a black background and remained that way after I changed it under ` Photos `, the way you usually would. Even now, it remains a plain black background and looks rather dull, unless I enable vWallpaper which I wouldn't like to.

If anyone can help me in being able to have a normal wallpaper again, it'd be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

iPhone Amateur.

Hello.....uninstall "skrewcommon" in Cydia... this should get you back to normal...

You mean the source or..?

Thanks,

iPhone Amateur.

EDIT: I've uninstalled vWallpaper2 and the source that I've got it from however it's still black. I did look through my packages and there's no " Skrewcommon " in there, also I searched it however what was there I didn't have installed.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! Once I deleted the source I got it from, and THEN resprung - it became normal.

+1 Rep, thanks!