What's new

Problem with vwallpaper

Grajoo

Reaction score
Hello. Since 2 days im having fun with this program and in my opinion its one of best made in iphone. But ive got a problem and i hope u can help me solve it. I really would like to add my own video ringtones on my iphone (3gs, iOS 3.1.3). In this purpose all movies (mp4,avi,wmv) im converting with OJOsoft total video converter. Im using "Iphone highest quality profile" (h.264, 30 fps,640 *420 NTCS standard). After it im uploading all movies directly to Iphone by i-funbox. And here comes a problem. All files are in direct place, i can see them on vwallpaper in iphone but screen is like in half cut. Its look like a profiles of movies are bad.. Do u have any idea whats wroing with that?
Looking forward some help
Your Grajoo
Here is screen how does it look like

Grajoo said:
Hello. Since 2 days im having fun with this program and in my opinion its one of best made in iphone. But ive got a problem and i hope u can help me solve it. I really would like to add my own video ringtones on my iphone (3gs, iOS 3.1.3). In this purpose all movies (mp4,avi,wmv) im converting with OJOsoft total video converter. Im using "Iphone highest quality profile" (h.264, 30 fps,640 *420 NTCS standard). After it im uploading all movies directly to Iphone by i-funbox. And here comes a problem. All files are in direct place, i can see them on vwallpaper in iphone but screen is like in half cut. Its look like a profiles of movies are bad.. Do u have any idea whats wroing with that?
Looking forward some help
Your Grajoo
Here is screen how does it look like
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/img0145n.png/

You need to work with a video converter and fix the resolution so that it will fit.

Hey there, unfortunetly this answer makes me unsatisfied... I tried almost all profiles from OJOsoft video converter but none fit ..
Looking forward other advices
Grajoo
#edit its looks like iphone has a problem with display corectly OWN vringtones is it even possible? Because when im downloading that vringtoes which are inside vwallpaper its displayed propertly..

Last edited:
Grajoo said:
Hey there, unfortunetly this answer makes me unsatisfied... I tried almost all profiles from OJOsoft video converter but none fit ..
Looking forward other advices
Grajoo
#edit its looks like iphone has a problem with display corectly OWN vringtones is it even possible? Because when im downloading that vringtoes which are inside vwallpaper its displayed propertly..

I used vwallpaper and put in my own video ringtones after trial and error with conversions and managed to make them work fine.

Bump, still looking forward some help

Screen above shows result of 960x480 format ;p