What's new

Voice/text question?

rut3556

Reaction score
First of all, I'm a first time Apple user, having gotten my new iPhone 4S only yesterday. (so pls. pardon my ignorance) I'm coming from a Motorola/Droid background, so things are vastly different with Apple. Now, on my Driod phone, when sending a text, I had the option of sending this in written form or instead, a verbal message. I'm not seeing this as an option with the iPhone, but perhaps I just don't know where to look. If it's not a possibility it's no biggie, but it would be nice to know one way or the other.

Thanks in advance!

===RUT===

Are you wanting it to take what you have typed and have it be sent as a voice message? If so I don't think that's possible with te iPhone. Although it does make me ask, why would you send a voice message as a text? Lol

>>Are you wanting it to take what you have typed and have it be sent as a voice message?<<

No, I'm wanting to record a message and send it along as though it were a text. Receiving party merely opens it up and listens. Guess this must not be an iPhone feature. Oh well.......

Thanks much..RUT