What's new

VLC Media Player

totaled

Reaction score
Just downloaded vlc media player but when i sync to itunes it vlc media player doesn't show up in file sharing. How do i play video files?

Thanks

When u connect your iphone to the computer, u should be able to locate the vlc on the apps tab, scroll down to see the sharing apps, double click on the vlc there, drap and drop your videos in the right side panel. Now you should be able to play the video from your vlc in your iphone. In case you can not locate the vlc on your itune in app tab, remove and reinstall the vlc again directly from application store in your iphone and after that try syncing again. Remember to restart your iphone after removing the vlc before installing it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When u connect your iphone to the computer, u should be able to locate the vlc on the apps tab, scroll down to see the sharing apps, double click on the vlc there, drap and drop your videos in the right side panel. Now you should be able to play the video from your vlc in your iphone. In case you can not locate the vlc on your itune in app tab, remove and reinstall the vlc again directly from application store in your iphone and after that try syncing again. Remember to restart your iphone after removing the vlc before installing it again.

I can see VLC in the app tab but it doesn't appear in the File Sharing section. Im stumped.

You might want to update your itune on your computer to the latest one.

VLC is still in the app store 100%

VLC player is not in the UK app store. There are other VLC apps but not the player...

VLC player is not in the UK app store. There are other VLC apps but not the player...

Yeah i just find out that by loging into the application store. Why did they do that? I downloaded it from the apple application store a month ago from the china apple application store, now it's not in the store anymore :((

imo it was a stupid reason to remove it but im glad i got it in time :D after paying for CineXplaer and really never using it now lol

imo it was a stupid reason to remove it but im glad i got it in time :D after paying for CineXplaer and really never using it now lol

Yeah i also got it on time before they remove it from the store. Why did they remove it anyway?

Yeah i also got it on time before they remove it from the store. Why did they remove it anyway?

am too lazy to find the link but basically apple have a limit on how many devices you can install an app free or paid for ( 5 devices with the same account) and the vlc player people had a problem with it.. and they suck...