What's new

Verizon verses AT&T

IpfTemp205

Reaction score
I just currently switched from AT&T to Verizon I currently have the White IPhone 4. I need some input being that I'm a Newbie to the IPhone I was a ANDROID Chick, but I think I made the biggest mistake of my life being that Verizon is so EXPENSIVE I need some Positive Advice on should I switch back to At&t or stick with Verizon. Thank u

Last edited:
its all about coverage for me. verizon is king where i live,but if at&t had coverage i could just as well be with them. but in my postion grandfathered into unlimited data i can not see any reason for me to change even if at&t provided better coverage.i actually started with at&T many moons ago then switched because of the coverage to verizon.

thepushercg said:
its all about coverage for me. verizon is king where i live,but if at&t had coverage i could just as well be with them. but in my postion grandfathered into unlimited data i can not see any reason for me to change even if at&t provided better coverage.i actually started with at&T many moons ago then switched because of the coverage to verizon.

I have to agree with you on the Coverage with Verizon it's great. What plan are you currently on now with Verizon? Ty for responding as well

Kisses&Hugs

Verizon hands down has the best coverage, pricy yes but I wouldn't change.

Sent from my iPhone 4

Coverage in your area is definitely a #1 priority. I'd love to save approx. $25/mo by switching to Verizon but, their coverage (in my area) isn't as solid as AT&T. I, personally, see Verizon as being slightly cheaper than AT&T.