What's new

verizon iphone

NvmMyYh2

Reaction score
hey i called verizon and asked when i can get the iphone. they said that you can only pre order it on the 3rd. i was wondering if that was true because i want to my iphone quickly and how long will it take once i pre order it?

Where have you been for the last few weeks???

And anyways only existing verizon customers can pre-order feb 3rd at 3a.m EST and the phone will be out feb. 10th for all other customers

i know that i was wondering when i would get the phone when i order it

thats what i wanted to know and to make sure ive heard alot of different answers and wanted the correct answer. and not to have ppl be mean

The correct answer is that no one knows when pre-orders wil start shipping, AFAIK Verizon has not announced that yet, i have heard that they will start shipping on the 3rd but its far from confirmed, ill just sit and hope.

The correct answer is that no one knows when pre-orders wil start shipping, AFAIK Verizon has not announced that yet, i have heard that they will start shipping on the 3rd but its far from confirmed, ill just sit and hope.

Exactly the same here. It would be great if they came out starting on the 3rd, but Apple and Verizon are far from known for releasing phones earlier to one group than another unless they screw up.

hmm well that suxs i wish they would stock the phones :D

Exactly the same here. It would be great if they came out starting on the 3rd, but Apple and Verizon are far from known for releasing phones earlier to one group than another unless they screw up.

even though some att customers got their iPhone 4's a day or two before release date

well i got a email that

iPhone 4. Verizon. It begins.
Your exclusive invitation.

iPhone 4 is coming to Verizon. Because we
appreciate and value your loyalty, existing Verizon
Wireless customers will have an exclusive online
purchase opportunity before iPhone 4 is available
to everyone else.

For you it begins 02.03.11. Order iPhone 4
from our reserved quantity on a first-come,
first-served basis beginning at 3 AM Eastern.
> verizonwireless.com/iphoneorder

Don't miss it.
> Add to Outlook Calendar
> Add to Google Calendar
> Add to iCal

The phone that changed everything.
Coming to America's most reliable network.