What's new

Verizon iPhone Pricing

Yeah one small drawback is that with Verizon you can only upgrade every 2 years. Some other companies are every year. So if a new Iphone comes out next year you will not be able to upgrade with Verizon. I wish Verizon had the one year contract. Like I said it is just a small drawback, not enough to stop me from getting the Iphone from Verizon as soon as I can.

Yeah one small drawback is that with Verizon you can only upgrade every 2 years. Some other companies are every year. So if a new Iphone comes out next year you will not be able to upgrade with Verizon. I wish Verizon had the one year contract. Like I said it is just a small drawback, not enough to stop me from getting the Iphone from Verizon as soon as I can.

- I have a one year contract with verizon, you just have to pay more for the phone initially.

- I have a one year contract with verizon, you just have to pay more for the phone initially.

Question is, with all of the changes they have been doing, will we be able to get the iPhone with only a one year contract. If it will even be an option.

Question is, with all of the changes they have been doing, will we be able to get the iPhone with only a one year contract. If it will even be an option.

I spoke with verizon rep from the mall and he said that it's apple that want customer to sign for two years contract or payl full retail not one year contract.

I dont know if he tellin the truth but that what he heard from apple.

I spoke with verizon rep from the mall and he said that it's apple that want customer to sign for two years contract or payl full retail not one year contract.

I dont know if he tellin the truth but that what he heard from apple.
It wouldn't be too surpising since this is what At&t does.
:(

I just bought my 16gb iPhone 4s at Walmart through Verizon for 148.00. I had orginally purchased the iPhone 4 for 48 dollars but then found Target had the iPhone 4s on sale, so I asked Walmart to price match it and they did. Loving the 4s! Ive had it for 4 days and I cant seem to put it down!

Well, the sale is all over for the week-end. I walked out the door with an upgrade of my iphone 4 to a 5 for $ZERO with the trade in and one iphone 5 for my wife's upgrade from a regualar Samusng phone for $149. Is this a great county or what?

Well I dont know if I did a good thing or not. I had the unlimited data plan. Honestly I never even came close to using a half a gig. I have three lines. Myself, wife and son. Ive been using I phone 4 and they have been rock solid for over 2 years. With the 7.1 release they have been better than ever. So Verizon offered me three free 32gb I phone 5C. I know the 5C has been collecting dust in the warehouses but I figured they were an upgrade to the 4 and If I didnt like them it didnt cost me anything. So I went for it. Lost the unlimited data but they gave me 6GB on each phone a month for the same $30.00. So what's everyones thoughts? Did I do a good thing or a bad thing?

Well I dont know if I did a good thing or not. I had the unlimited data plan. Honestly I never even came close to using a half a gig. I have three lines. Myself, wife and son. Ive been using I phone 4 and they have been rock solid for over 2 years. With the 7.1 release they have been better than ever. So Verizon offered me three free 32gb I phone 5C. I know the 5C has been collecting dust in the warehouses but I figured they were an upgrade to the 4 and If I didnt like them it didnt cost me anything. So I went for it. Lost the unlimited data but they gave me 6GB on each phone a month for the same $30.00. So what's everyones thoughts? Did I do a good thing or a bad thing?
I just got the free 5c deal from Verizon. Can't do it until Thursday. She didn't say what gb size. It's an upgrade for my wife.

I just got the free 5c deal from Verizon. Can't do it until Thursday. She didn't say what gb size. It's an upgrade for my wife.

The free 5c upgrade from Verizon is for the 16Gb model. If you want to get the 32 Gb model there's a small fee though I don't remember what it is at the moment.

I upgraded from an Android to a 5c last month, then the wife get this email for the free 5c upgrade... still haven't heard the end of it.... :-(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I didn't have to pay for the 32gb. The email I got was for a free 5C 32gb. Then I wouldn't do it unless they gave me 3 of them so the whole family has new ones and they agreed. This is probably Verizons way of getting rid of their inventory that was not selling. Also they are getting a lot of people off unlimited data who accept the deal and getting you locked into a 2 year renewal. Doesn't bother me I think Verizon's phone service is the best reception. I have sprint for my company phone and it stinks!

I just ordered my wife's iPhone 5c. It's the 32 gb model and free with Verizon's 2 year contract. Great deal for her. She cared less for the extra features of the 5s.

Got my phones yesterday. I like them a lot. White, blue and yellow. Put them in otter box defenders and I'm really happy. You have to get the otter boxes from the company the first runs which are still on the store shelves aren't correct. Otter told me they designed the case and apple changed the logo placement a bit so it was off center in the window. Also there was a problem with the screen protector not laying correct. That is all resolved now. Phone felt small and naked without the otter box. Overall very happy !