What's new

Apple releases new iPhone Pricing, iPhone 3GS-Free, iPhone 4-$99, iPhone 4S-$199

fr0stedfm said:
I agree, I'll wait, nit bothered about the hardware, the iPhone 4 is fast enough for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Complete money swindle.. There to greedy these day!

What about if I wana get te 4s and don't have a upgrade but just want tk extend my plan 2 more yrs , could that work out?

If they will let people with iPhone4 upgrade to the new phone, that's your best and least expensive option.

jakes69 said:
iPhone 4 will do me fine.. Even better with the new ios5 coming!! Bit of a rip off I think!

Ye I don't see the point in the new iPhone, big rip off !

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Dave12308 said:
Actually, there is no current model iPhone 4 8GB, it must be a new part number. The current model iPhone 4 is 16GB or 32GB.

They are introducing it as a new model. My wonder is why the 3GS is still thriving?

HKWrite12 said:
They are introducing it as a new model. My wonder is why the 3GS is still thriving?

Very good point,.. Why is that? Maybe just bc it is 49$?

frankie1404 said:

At that price it would be more of a introductory idevice for some.

Last edited:
frankie1404 said:

It's free. And either ppl didn't eat 3GS up like their marketing gurus projected or they made too many. Both options r n order for me. It would explain apples latest habits of RUNNING OUT

Haha both responses sound pretty true.. All I no is I need to be up on the NEW ! Lol

Plus it prob costs them like dollars to make so why not on apples end.. $$$$

frankie1404 said:
Plus it prob costs them like dollars to make so why not on apples end.. $$$$

Cuz I'ma broke college student that has saved for a whole year!!!

Hi
What's the price for the factory unlocked 64G since many countries don't have those carriers especially in Africa
I am in Nigeria and my current iPhone 4 was factory unlocked

So what happened to all the iPhone 4 in the 16 gb and 32 gb? Surely they didn't just suddenly sell out, but they sure disappeared from the shelf. I know you can still buy them unlocked, but not from a carrier or Apple.

Vuwakoghe said:
Hi
What's the price for the factory unlocked 64G since many countries don't have those carriers especially in Africa
I am in Nigeria and my current iPhone 4 was factory unlocked

The price in the USA is $849 factory unlocked.

Had it been the 5 launched I'd be tempted, but tbh it's a souped up 4 with go faster stripes.

No attraction to Nero lock in another 2 years, I'd suggest do the maths if buying on a 'deal'.

Tends to be effectively a very high rate of interest charged.

IMHO better to buy someone's unwanted upgrade and get the lowest sim only contract, in the long run it saves a lot of dosh!