What's new

Verizon iPhone Pricing

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes less is more and when it comes to the pricing of Verizon's new iPhone 4, the basic pricing structure sure is sweet!

$199 for the 16GB

$299 for 32GB

*pricing is most likely based on a two year contract.

Mobile hotspot is also included and will automatically work with up to 5 devices out of the box :D

Question, I believe I know the answer but I just want assurance. I will be using my brothers upgrade on our plan for the iphone, in which it shouldn't cost more than $300 right?

I know 200 for the phone itself and I'll get another case(I hate verizons cases, learned this from the D1 case) and I'm just curious as to what to expect when I go to pre-order online feb 3rd

What model iPhone are you considering?

How much will it cost if you are not ready for an upgrade yet?

How much will it cost if you are not ready for an upgrade yet?

The Verizon iPhone 4 will be sold at the same subsidized price as the iPhone 4 on the AT&T network.

A 16GB iPhone 4 will be available for $199 with a 2-year contract.

A 32GB iPhone 4 will be available for $299 with a 2-year contract.

Verizon will not be offering any sort of early-upgrade promotion at the time of the iPhone 4 launch. Customers who are not eligible to upgrade can purchase the iPhone at full retail price.

Full retail price of the iPhone 4 is $499 for the 16GB model, $599 for the 32GB model.

You can still use your "New Every Two" credits toward the purchase of your Verizon iPhone. This means that if you have a credit of $100 under this plan, you can get the new iPhone 4 16GB for Verizon for $99.

You can still use your "New Every Two" credits toward the purchase of your Verizon iPhone. This means that if you have a credit of $100 under this plan, you can get the new iPhone 4 16GB for Verizon for $99.

Thanks for pointing that out! Verizon is not getting ridd of the early upgrades at discounted price are they?

Ex: 2 year deal. After 1 whole year you can get a phone at discount price $199 plus $20 on top. So $220 all together.

Thanks for pointing that out! Verizon is not getting ridd of the early upgrades at discounted price are they?

Ex: 2 year deal. After 1 whole year you can get a phone at discount price $199 plus $20 on top. So $220 all together.

yes they are going to phase old customers out once you sign a new contract...so once u do the upgrade u will not be reenrolled in the "new every 2" and new customers after 1/16 will not get it at all.

We'll have to fulfill the two year contract before being able to upgrade phones.

I really liked the shorter upgrade feature. Oh well.

Cya

Finally Apple agrees with another company to sell the iPhone. Cant wait for my contract with AT&T to expire so I can head over to Verizon.

We'll have to fulfill the two year contract before being able to upgrade phones.

Cya

I had heard at one point the new system would make it so we could make changes at the 20 month mark rather than the 13 month as we had previously been able to do. But I think the details are still being filtered down.

Cya

I had heard at one point the new system would make it so we could make changes at the 20 month mark rather than the 13 month as we had previously been able to do. But I think the details are still being filtered down.

I guess that won't be too bad. I'd like to see it stay the same as it is now but things have to change with the times and Verizon has to show the shareholders that it is being hard nosed with the working class.

Cya