What's new

Verizon iPhone 5, iPhone 4 + LTE, iPhone 4gS, What The Hell Is Going On?!?

The Verizon iPhone will be immediately available upon formal announcement
• Device has been "100% cooked for quite a while" and already shipping in bulk to Verizon warehouses

If it takes until the summer before the Iphone is on Verizon, that's even better for me because, the early termination will be even less by then. (it reduces by $10.00 for each month of service)

I am buying Droid for my son in Verizon, can't wait till June.
I heard from a friend of my from Apple it could be summer when they have that phone in Verizon

Yes a summ release and something more to talk about at the June wwdc. Will be nice to see the design if it changes and the whe antenna thing. I probably won't get it and wait for the 6

hi, i am not up to speed with i phones really but i have major reception issues and just wonder if the i phone 5 or whatever it will be called will have a better reception than the pathetic 4. cant get a signal in my house but my wifes 3gs is perfect (same network) i like the phone but can not afford to keep missing calls and receiving messages 4 hours after having beeen sent from my wife whonis in the same room as me (it was a test) also out on road i have never dropped as many calls in last 15 years as i have in last 2 months since buying i phone.i bought it from apple uk and is unlocked on 02 network.
any advice would be appreciated. p.s tried updates tried all the usal from apple site (hard reset).
regards 9tjc

I am buying Droid for my son in Verizon, can't wait till June.
I heard from a friend of my from Apple it could be summer when they have that phone in Verizon

Yes a summ release and something more to talk about at the June wwdc. Will be nice to see the design if it changes and the whe antenna thing. I probably won't get it and wait for the 6

hi, i am not up to speed with i phones really but i have major reception issues and just wonder if the i phone 5 or whatever it will be called will have a better reception than the pathetic 4. cant get a signal in my house but my wifes 3gs is perfect (same network) i like the phone but can not afford to keep missing calls and receiving messages 4 hours after having beeen sent from my wife whonis in the same room as me (it was a test) also out on road i have never dropped as many calls in last 15 years as i have in last 2 months since buying i phone.i bought it from apple uk and is unlocked on 02 network.
any advice would be appreciated. p.s tried updates tried all the usal from apple site (hard reset).
regards 9tjc

That's weird because I use the iPhone 4 in the uk very frequently and with o2 and get no problems at all bought from apple uk....

Maybe it's areas with poor u2 signals? How are other phones using o2?

Now the iPhone 5 no one can tell you what it will have and any thing up to now will be pure guesses and rumours and you would have Ti wait for wwdc 2011 unless gizmodo steal another proto type lol.

As for other phones ? Not sure.. Maybe a nokia or htc but if you'd having antenna issues for most people buying a case solved the problem apple where at one point giving them out free