What's new

Verizon iPhone 4s shipping date 12/9

Lmurder480

Reaction score
Went into the verizon store on 11/27 and they didn't have any iphones in stock....weird seeing as they sell cellphones and just got the iPhone two months ago(not even the ugly white ones were in stock).

That had to be the easiest commission he's ever got. I knew what I wanted and he didn't have to do jack. Lucky bastard.

Well back to the subject. The guy who helped me said I would have to wait till 12/9 for my iPhone 4s to be shipped. I looked at him like, "seriously" you already didn't upgrade me a month early after my blackberry went down and I'm a 15 year memeber. And now you're telling me that I have to wait for my iPhone/upgrade for two weeks.

I really wish they had better customer sevice. But back to the subject again. I just got my conformation email on 12/1 saying its been shipped and it will be here on 12/2 by 3 pm. Thank allah it wont take the two weeks that the guy told me. I've already been without a phone for a month now and verizon wasn't willing to help me at all except for when they wantto take my money. This is the first, last phone I will ever purchase. Good bye visits to Verizon store.

its not verizon's fault that iphone's are out of stock. They are still selling at such a rate nobody can keep them in stock. Even 75% the apple stores are out of stock on the iphone 4s right now.

It's called supply and demand.
If people have their wallets open and want something....you give it to them right away. Apple just takes caution with everything and it's probably cost them to the point where they bought the Android which is in stock in the store.
They should know better and make them before hand.
I bet they hand make them for every order so they don't have any inventory left over....lame/fail apple.
I want it now. Especially since they wont do anything about my busted phone and I'm still paying my bill.
Next time I'm ordering from apple on their site with next day delivery.