What's new

Verizon Ip4 4.2.8 jailbroken problems

kp1387

Reaction score
I recently jailbroke my iPhone and I installed the EPHD theme and barrel and a few other app and not it seems that one row of app icons move slightly higher than the other rows on my home screen. If I respring springboard they default back to normal but it seems over the course of the day the whole row moves slightly higher than the others. Anybody ever experience this and maybe know of a solution?

I recently JB mine and I haven't had any issues. I'm using both barral and the Five icon. I'm sure someone will be able to help! Sorry I couldn't help.

I recently jailbroke my iPhone and I installed the EPHD theme and barrel and a few other app and not it seems that one row of app icons move slightly higher than the other rows on my home screen. If I respring springboard they default back to normal but it seems over the course of the day the whole row moves slightly higher than the others. Anybody ever experience this and maybe know of a solution?

Remove that theme and respring to check if the issue will still be there. It could be the theme causing it.

Yea I've done that and I also turned off sbrotator and barrel and bought the theme instead of using the cracked theme and it's still happening

Yea I've done that and I also turned off sbrotator and barrel and bought the theme instead of using the cracked theme and it's still happening

What else app related to the display have you installed? Go to winter board setting and uncheck stuff from there. Also have you already perform a hard reset?

Im pretty sure I've turned everything off. And how do you actually perform a hard reset? Is it the same as holding the home and power button until it reboots?

Im pretty sure I've turned everything off. And how do you actually perform a hard reset? Is it the same as holding the home and power button until it reboots?

Yes that's hard reset. Have you done that already? If not, then do it and see if it makes thing better, if yes you've done that and no good result, plug your phone to your computer and open up iTunes, let the phone be connected to iTunes for about 2 to 3mn, then disconnect the phone from the computer and reboot the device, also you can go to settings> general> reset/ reset all settings.
If all those fail, then you are out of luck, or I should say that I'm out of solutions and the last one will be a factory restore.

Last edited:
Yep I've don't that multiple times to no effect

What all takes place on the full factory reset?

A factory restore will restore the phone to factory iOS a fresh non jailbreak iOS. After the factory restore, you can jailbreak again.