What's new

Upgrade or not to ios7?

carbrad

Reaction score
Still running old faithful 6.1.2 jailbroken and now that I traded my ipad1 in on a new air am starting to get used to ios 7. Hate to loose the old icons and my jailbreak with all the neat tweaks. Still use lockinfo all the time and the new notification center doesn't seem to cut it. Any one else out there still holding on to the past??? Waiting on a jailbreak for ios 7 but since apple already has 7.0.4 worried about missing out on a version that will be jailbreakable. How does everyone feel? Wait or upgrade? Running on a 5 16 gb

If you're relying on a jailbreak currently, and cannot live without Cydia, then no. In terms of a stock iOS, iOS 7 is a worthy upgrade from iOS 6

Sent from my iPad Mini via Tapa

Depends on what phone you have. If it's an iPhone4, I personally would not recommend it based on my experience before I bought my 5s. Slow and laggy. 4s and 5, it works well. Still not a fan of the white background for mail and messages, but otherwise it's OK.

imo the iPhone is better with out Jailbreak..

Some great apps out there but I would stick with a stock iOs 7.0.4 IPSW

What are the benefits of jailbreaking? Are there any?

If you're familiar with Android rooting, it's symbolically the same thing. You can reach out of the boundaries that Apple sets you by running unsigned code which are usually packed into a package that you can download or buy from Cydia to modify your device.

What are the benefits of jailbreaking? Are there any?

If you're familiar with Android rooting, it's symbolically the same thing. You can reach out of the boundaries that Apple sets you by running unsigned code which are usually packed into a package that you can download or buy from Cydia to modify your device.

willerz2 explained it very well, but it's also like this... Lol

jajegeme.jpg