What's new

Updated to ios5 now all music has gone?

hlhks1

Reaction score
All music purchased off iTunes has gone from my phone and iTunes library ?
How can I get them back?
Thanks

Has anyone else had this issue??

hlhks1 said:
All music purchased off iTunes has gone from my phone and iTunes library ?
How can I get them back?
Thanks

Did you happen to transfer purchases? Before you decided to update? Anyways open the iTunes app and click more and purchased and redownlosd them...

Nice one , is there any way to down load as albums and not individual tracks???

Thanks

Did you happen to transfer purchases? Before you decided to update? Anyways open the iTunes app and click more and purchased and redownlosd them...

i tried this, but it only shows me the music i bought after i upgraded to iOS5 and like a 1/4 of the rest.. still missing like 200 songs. What do i do?

I would just open the iTunes app on your device, tap "More" then tap "Purchased". Download the songs that are missing, then transfer your purchases when you plug phone into iTunes.

Should always right click on your device, and transfer purchases before upgrading/restoring. Always. try to make the a pre-restore/upgrade habbit.

I would just open the iTunes app on your device, tap "More" then tap "Purchased". Download the songs that are missing, then transfer your purchases when you plug phone into iTunes.

Should always right click on your device, and transfer purchases before upgrading/restoring. Always. try to make the a pre-restore/upgrade habbit.

That's the thing.. it's not showing when i do that.. only the ones i've bought after.. i'm missing about 200 songs that seems to have vanished:(

I am a tech imbecil to say the least

If its under ""purchased"" it'll show up right on your phone part of iTunes.
If you moved it from your computer to iTunes :-/
Than it's time to do it again.
I have a mixture if both but noticing purchasing isn't that bad and ooh I also have an app for downloading music (don't go on iTunes) BUT it does stay in the phone;) and works very well!!
I actually moved my iTunes songs to That app (copied it actually iTunes stays always)and shuffled it all. On the app store there's Tons!

Good Luck!!

Even videos bought show up!! I upgraded just over wifi not thought iTunes and my laptop!!

Getting my MacBook yay l!! can't wait!

njshoremom4gurlz said:
Even videos bought show up!! I upgraded just over wifi not thought iTunes and my laptop!!

Getting my MacBook yay l!! can't wait!

Virtually anything you but shows up on the phone.

When you buy music, a new playlist shows in the Music.app called "Purchased".

When you buy videos/movies, they just show up in the Videos.app.

Oh, and when you buy and application, it shows up on your springboard.lol;)