What's new

Music Help?

Ayyoroo

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 4 (8GB) and in order for me to get the iOS 7, I had to delete my music off my phone so I did. After the update, I plugged my phone to my laptop to put my music back onto my phone, it says I have music on it already. So I checked and I don't. Couldn't delete my music off my iPhone through iTunes. Need help!

I have an iPhone 4 (8GB) and in order for me to get the iOS 7, I had to delete my music off my phone so I did. After the update, I plugged my phone to my laptop to put my music back onto my phone, it says I have music on it already. So I checked and I don't. Couldn't delete my music off my iPhone through iTunes. Need help!

Connect the your iPhone to iTunes and uncheck sync music in the music section, itunes will remove all the musics & playlists from the device...

Had a different problem: I cleared a lot of music from my Iphone to put IOS7 on it but after synchronizing with the I-tunes on my windows computer the music was cleared also instead of setting it back on my iphone. I only have my music now on my Ipad but I am affraid to synchronize it because I am affraid it will be wiped also ..