What's new

unusual iphone 4 parts

Shimmey69

Reaction score
hi all

Ive been searching online for what seems like hours now, trying to find the very unusual replacement iphone 4 parts, i know i can get most things on ebay but im after some internal stickers/covers. the ones i am after are the differences below in the picture, the black stickers that go over the metal logic board protectors.

Its the one above the battery connector with the water sensor in the middle and the one that goes under the battery pull tab

Any one have any ideas where i could get these from at all?? ive tried sw box ifixit directfix and cant see anything on their websites.

many thanks

97d118e7.jpg

Might be hard to find. Are you trying to hide that you took the phone apart and gonna mislead people by saying its brand new?

If your trying to hide the fact that the phone has been taken apart or has water damage that would be considered fraud, if you try to get a warranty replacement or at least dishonest if you're planing on selling it on eBay or Craigslist.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

totally understand what you guys are saying and i would never decieve someone by saying its brand new!! its out of order!!! its nothing like that at all

it my own phone brought from apple, basically left the phone on my car roof and drove off, stupid i know, but once i relaised my mistake i retraced my steps and luckily managed to find my phone it had been turn into road kill. with the repaeted cars running it over the rear glass was nearly none exisitant, so i put a name tags sticker on it until i got home. i took this hi my name is sticker off to remove the rest of the glass shards and this must have taken those black stickers off with it. didtn really want shards of glass everywhere with small kids in the house!!

Made a genius bar appointment and took it to the apple store where the genius said that it wasnt a geniune apple product and was a fake even though i had brought it from that very store and that they wouldnt reapir/repalce it even if i paid for the repair. basically lead me to having the manager come over, and after a long discussion I was shown the difference between my iphone and a new iphone!

So this is why i want those stickers as without them apple will not replace it even if i pay for the replacement. as i know this is a genuine product brought from a genuine store by a genuine guy!!

Many Thanks

You've mentioned where you purchased your phone but not when. If you have the receipt then make a copy and contact Apple customer support. Explain what your reported here, especially the conversation at the Genius bar, and ask where you can send your phone for evaluation.

What you are reporting is not the typical experience one has with Apple.

honestly by the time you figure it out and pay for someone to fix it you probably could buy a new phone on craigslist. They are going for about 200 and I believe apple charges 150 to replace a screen alone... How bad is your phone?