What's new

iPhone 4 screen flashes and restarts after 3minutes 6seconds and no gsm reception

Redsparr0w

Reaction score
I recently bought a 2nd hand iPhone with a cracked screen only to find out had allready been opened up water damaged and missing the speaker at the bottom and the vibrator and all component covers

I fixed the screen myself then put everything back together but acidently broke off battery connector on motherboard an when I try'd to restore with iTunes had 1611 error then soldered battery back on and it restored succesfully

Now when I turn it on it will always restart after around 3 minutes 6 seconds (went into stopwatch always around 3.03.7 so allowing for time to get into it)
And also when sim is in it will show 1 bar for a second but no network name then no service.(sim is fine works in my other iPhone 4) and don't think it's an overseas iPhone.

Any help greatly appreciated thanks

Think I've followed the forum rules any changes need to be made just msg me thanks

IPhone 4 16gb
Ios4.3.5 not jailbroken
Modem firmware 4.10.01?
No corrosion that I can see but sticker on motherboard is pink

Last edited:
Here's a photo of the inside just incase anyone knows if anything else is missing [= thanks
NQ0FG.jpg

thanks for that only problem is i have no idea what each part is \8 lol