What's new

Iphone 4 turned of several times with time apart & started by hard restart now dead..

Alcohol

Reaction score
Hey, I changed screen on my work mate's iphone 4 for 2 weeks ago, suddenly some days ago it started die diffrent times.
We could start it by hard reset (home button & on/off button 15sec+ to the logo showed.

Now it is completely dead.. I have tryed taking the battery out and plugging in a wall-charger wont start,
so tested a new charging flex, still no change.. fullcharged battery from other phone still noting...

I tested an other motherboard in that case and worked good, so puted back that mother board (no show of wather damage) and nothing happends..

The ONLY way to let the computer find it is in DFU, I cant restor it in DFU because when Itunes connection the phone it "dies" or something because it cant find it..
Tryed with redsn0w to boot it but nothing happends.
Alsow tryed go to windows-system32-drivers-etc-host and fixing with the ip ting that ppl showing in toturials but nothing happends.
I get get error code 4005 in itunes when it dies in the restore.

I NEVER get any light or anything on the screen but it work's with an other motherboard..

Tips?

Last edited:
Did you use an original screen? If you used a non OEM screen that can give you problems.

Rly not sure about that, and never had problems with screens or something like this before :/
still dont work with the last screen that is orginal :/