What's new

Unlocked factory made Iphone4

7GB left on a 16GB phone? i have about that left on a 32GB but i had to delete a load of picture and files to save space and apps i had downloaded from the app store.. i even had to remove my mp3s to make way for my videos... now i have 3.8GB left on my 32GB.. i could easily use it up and more..

loads of apps/gams videos pictures.. enough to fille it up and have too much to put on there

Wow. Man you are a power user.

Oh okay. But I don't own one yet.
As much as I want to have it with the contract, it would not be possible since I live here in the Philippines. The problem I have is that they sell Iphones here really expensive, its way beyond my budget. But thanks for the help! I'm still trying to look around. Or maybe you could suggest anyone who would sell a brand new Iphone4 that fits my budget. Haha! Thank you!

how much are you looking to spend?

I only have about $450 right now.

As much as I want to have it with the contract, it would not be possible since I live here in the Philippines. The problem I have is that they sell Iphones here really expensive, its way beyond my budget. But thanks for the help! I'm still trying to look around. Or maybe you could suggest anyone who would sell a brand new Iphone4 that fits my budget. Haha! Thank you!

Are you ready to spend 500~550€ ??? 16gb factory unlock black iphone 4

Its way over on what I have now.

hmm i would save up and get one factory unlocked then... buying one only to rely on unlock tools is more hassle then its worth and you will regret it

Do like Unleashed said

hmm i would save up and get one factory unlocked then... buying one only to rely on unlock tools is more hassle then its worth and you will regret it

Do like Unleashed said

haha! okay then, saving it is!:D thanks for the advice! hopefully I will be able to purchase one soon! thank you so much for the help guys!