What's new

Unlocked factory made Iphone4

joellethadine

Reaction score
Hi guys! I really do want to purchase an Iphone4 but the problem is I don't know where I can find a decent one that comes in a good price since I am in a tight budget. Haha! I found out that those that were made directly from a factory comes in a cheaper prices. I tried looking into the internet but I don't know if it would be a safe deal.

Can anyone suggest where I could buy one? Thank you so much! :)

depends if you want it locked to a network or get it locked to some where like at&T and try unlock it...

i would recommend to either just buy it locked to your carrier or sim free it saves you a lot of hassle...

canada have them sim free for pretty cheap you could easily buy one from there i think 700 canadian dollars for the 32GB version.. well just under

I tried to check it, its over my budget. :(
Would you know any online shops that I can check it out?

I tried to check it, its over my budget. :(
Would you know any online shops that I can check it out?

Even when you buy it from a carrier with a contract? It's expensive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean by contract? Do you mean having a fixed plan with a network then jail breaking it after?

What do you mean by contract? Do you mean having a fixed plan with a network then jail breaking it after?

no.. going to your carrier and asking them for a phone locked to their network, they are cheaper then just buying sim free.. not to unlock or jailbreak but to use with your carrier and have it locked to them...

who do you use? vodafone? att? verizon? orange?

Oh okay. But I don't own one yet.
As much as I want to have it with the contract, it would not be possible since I live here in the Philippines. The problem I have is that they sell Iphones here really expensive, its way beyond my budget. But thanks for the help! I'm still trying to look around. Or maybe you could suggest anyone who would sell a brand new Iphone4 that fits my budget. Haha! Thank you!

As much as I want to have it with the contract, it would not be possible since I live here in the Philippines. The problem I have is that they sell Iphones here really expensive, its way beyond my budget. But thanks for the help! I'm still trying to look around. Or maybe you could suggest anyone who would sell a brand new Iphone4 that fits my budget. Haha! Thank you!

how much are you looking to spend?

Are you ready to spend 500~550€ ??? 16gb factory unlock black iphone 4

thats not a bad price for a factory unlocked device.. but imo 16GB is not enough space

thats not a bad price for a factory unlocked device.. but imo 16GB is not enough space

The 32gb is not that popular over here that i know and last time i check the price of 32gb it was 700€.
In fact i don't even know the actual price of the 16gb, the price i mentioned up there about the 16gb is the price i bough mine for, it was 550€ about 5400¥ and i got it last december. Actually it must even be more cheaper than 550€.

if there was 64GB i would get it as 32 is not enough lol.. but i have a feeling with the ipad 2 that will change

if there was 64GB i would get it as 32 is not enough lol.. but i have a feeling with the ipad 2 that will change

64gb for a phone??? What do u want to load in it????? Do you remember about backing up and about restoring before and after upgrade or an iOS restore? You will spend hours backing up 64gb and hours restoring it, something that i really hate, i have a 16gb and until now i still have see screenshot:
7b797ed0-07b5-b550.jpg

Most of my spaces are used by applications and by screenshot pictures, and i still hate restoring.

7GB left on a 16GB phone? i have about that left on a 32GB but i had to delete a load of picture and files to save space and apps i had downloaded from the app store.. i even had to remove my mp3s to make way for my videos... now i have 3.8GB left on my 32GB.. i could easily use it up and more..

loads of apps/gams videos pictures.. enough to fille it up and have too much to put on there