What's new

unlock without sim

theo_london

Reaction score
Hello Apple fans,

I recently got an even bigger Apple fan since I now have a iPhone4, my only problem is that my sim card is (ePlus) is not supported and I find no conclusive on the net for a manual unlock without sim ... I would be very glad to answer to fast and I want to thank you in advance schonmal.

LG theo_london

PS: I do not even know what firmware the iPhone has, unfortunately.

Hello Apple fans,

I recently got an even bigger Apple fan since I now have a iPhone4, my only problem is that my sim card is (ePlus) is not supported and I find no conclusive on the net for a manual unlock without sim ... I would be very glad to answer to fast and I want to thank you in advance schonmal.

LG theo_london

PS: I do not even know what firmware the iPhone has, unfortunately.

Theo, are you are you from?

download the f0recast app for either mac/windows and it will tell you if you can jailbreak/unlock your device.

only follow that unlock tutorial if you have baseband 01.59 and let us know what firmware you are on,

iH8sn0w.com

i have an old 2gs iphone with 3.1.3. but i dont have a sim card for it, im trying to use it with a different carrier. i tried forecast and it says that its unlockable and jaibkreakable but i have used redsnow snowbreeze spirit and no luck, it says unrecognizable ipsw, i try to restore the 3.1.3 firmware ipsw but it doesnt work, any help is greatly appreciated

i have an old 2gs iphone with 3.1.3. but i dont have a sim card for it, im trying to use it with a different carrier. i tried forecast and it says that its unlockable and jaibkreakable but i have used redsnow snowbreeze spirit and no luck, it says unrecognizable ipsw, i try to restore the 3.1.3 firmware ipsw but it doesnt work, any help is greatly appreciated

There's no such thing as 2gs, do you mean 2G? If so, make sure you are on a fresh 3.1.3 firmware and then jailbreak with Spirit. Then download and install BootNeuter through Cydia and you're good to go

I restored it with a fresh 3.1.3 firmware but still no luck, so i wonder if i need a sim card coz i still cant get it done even with spirit