What's new

Unable to sync my iPhone to iTunes on my laptop

Tricon7

Reaction score
Even though I see my device name come up in iTunes when I try and sync my iPhone to my laptop, it says it's trying to sync, but it never does. I've tried unplugging and re-plugging in the iPhone, but it makes no difference. This is the first time I've had this happen. I can neither transfer or backup data.

since this is the first time you are experiencing this kind of issue, i assume you could take these simple steps first. Reboot your iPhone better if you hard reset it, check for iTunes update, then try syncing it again.

I ve the same prob. I can see the my iphone in itunes. However when I doenload any app , I cant sync it to my iphone. Pls give advise , as well.

Hi all. I ve the same prob. I can monitorize my iphone in itunes. However, when I download any app, I cant sync it to my iphone. Pls give me advise as well.

I know this sounds like B/S but I had the same problem and rebooted my laptop and it fixed the problem.

Update your itunes or iphone driver on computer may be a way can help you to sovle that .