What's new

UDID registration for iOS 5 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
?? are you asking him to pay him for an add?

Late reply. Yes that what I was asking to know

Your an idiot then :p
hahaha, well i guess you are right but what you didn't know is that i wasn't going to pay him to provide me with a registration anyway. I just wanted to know how much he was going to take for the service
icon7.gif

I have sort of a dumb question related to this. My UDID is registered with a developer for purposes of beta testing their app on my device. Does this mean I would be able to activate the beta were I to be able to find it out in the wild? Or is this a seperate UDID registration process for OS betas?

can activate you within minutes. Also check our sister site for the many positive comments regarding our quick and secure service!
Forum rules Number 17
17. Links to upgrades for BETA software will be deleted. User will receive one warning. A second warning will lead to being banned.

Hey Guys. Instead of paying 99 bucks for beta software all you have to do is jailbreak your device on iOS 5 and ssh into it. Then just delete the beta keys and then you will be able to successfully setup iOS 5 without a registered UDID. If you dont know what im talking about PM me.

zZDaveStud

You mean that the UDID verification comes after the installation of the iOS 5?

No, you need to have your UDID registered to use iOS 5. If you put beta software on your unregistered iPhone it will be usless.

I think what dave is trying to say is if you have your unregistered iPhone on iOS 5 you must still be able to jailbreak it then you are able to delete the files that stop your phone from functioning...

If I use an Ipad 2 with AppleTV and change to IOS5 beta 2 I can them use Airplay to project my lessons to my class?

Yes from uwhat I believe is true I in tend to purchase a second new apple tv 2 to test ios5 it is activated

Hi guys , I am not a habitual bagger but I would be begging hundred times for registering my UDID so that I also can use iOS 5 . If any one have any spare registration pls help me.
I would be very thankful to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.