• Wifi Sync

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fstyleboard

Reaction score
So, I am sure this has been gone over before, and people will direct me to the search bar, BUTT I want opinions, anyone here currently running iOS 5 Beta 5? Is it worth the upgrade, I can't find anyone to register my UDID nor am I interested in paying for it, but I want to know peoples opinions, is it worth it? What do you like? Dislikes? What needs to be changed?

fstyleboard said:
So, I am sure this has been gone over before, and people will direct me to the search bar, BUTT I want opinions, anyone here currently running iOS 5 Beta 5? Is it worth the upgrade, I can't find anyone to register my UDID nor am I interested in paying for it, but I want to know peoples opinions, is it worth it? What do you like? Dislikes? What needs to be changed?

You should read this. http://iphone.appleinsider.com/arti...n_developer_devices_running_ios_5_report.html

why would they crack down on someone who is running it who hasn't bought a slot? they can't prosecute that..

fstyleboard said:
why would they crack down on someone who is running it who hasn't bought a slot? they can't prosecute that..

They're not prosecuting. They're trying to cut down on the public use of iOS 5 betas. It's supposed to be for developers to test app compatibility with the new OS. Plus Apple is a control freak when it comes to iOS. Lol.

darkstar2007 said:
They're not prosecuting. They're trying to cut down on the public use of iOS 5 betas. It's supposed to be for developers to test app compatibility with the new OS. Plus Apple is a control freak when it comes to iOS. Lol.

Super control freaks. I wonder if they are creating Solent green for future use.

Last edited:
I am technically a dev, I'm learning to use X Code, that should count right? :)

I'm excited about IOS 5 release to the public in Sep. I have read about a ton of cool features and since I don't JB I am looking forward to a little bit of a change.