What's new

Trading iPhone4s question.

ivanbin

Reaction score
A friend in another country asked me to buy an iPhone4s for her and send it (its cheaper in Canada). My knowledge of iPhones is rather limited, so I am asking here. Will there be any problems with that? I see some people selling theirs, and sometimes they post "Locked to Bell" (or other company). Can that be changed, or will that be a problem? Are there any other problems I may encounter if I sent it to another country?

First I would ask her what carrier she is going to use, then i would look for an iPhone that can be activated on that carrier.

At least find out whcih carrier she is goin with and I would look up how to use a phone from wherever you are getting it from on the carrier she wants to use.

She will be using it in Russia. I am not sure Apple has a comprehensive guide on which carrier in Russia can be used with it.

Please don't bump a thread until after 48 hours has passed. This is an international forum and people need time to read your original post ... let alone respond to it.

All you're doing is annoying other forum members and violating one of the forum rules. So, please have some patience.

Thanks.

Marilyn

ivanbin said:
She will be using it in Russia. I am not sure Apple has a comprehensive guide on which carrier in Russia can be used with it.

I don't understand. She does not know what carrier she will use.

I didn't ask you to find out what carriers will work with tw iPhone, I asks hat carrier she plans on using. No guide is needed for that.

After you find out what carrier she is going to use....go from there, and try to find out if the iPhone can work on that carrier.