What's new

Im new here .

Baxxter

Reaction score
hi.Im new here and I would like to ask some questions :) and I hope Ill get the answer from you :):
1-How much cost Iphone4 unlock? in europe if you know:D
2-Did they slove the connectivity problem ?
3-Can I watch youtube on it ?
4-Is ther any guaranteed way to unlock the Iphone4 (gealbreak)?If yes wich IOS version ?
5-Is there any other problem in Iphone4 ?
6-I heard that Iphone collect inf about me Is it true ?and is it true too that the Iphone take pictures without you knowing ?
and Thanks :)

Last edited:
1.) i don't know, prices of iPhone4 might not be the same everywhere in europe.
2.) yes they've solved the connectivity problem.
3.) yes you can watch youtube on it via the inbuild application or via safari or via any compatible 3rd party apps or browser. If youtube is banned in your country or region, you will need to setup a vpn on the phone before you will be able to watch youtube.
4.) actually there are guaranteed ways to unlock the phone, but they are limited and up to now, some basebands have no unlock and mainly this is concerning iOS 4.3.
5.) negative thing about iPhone 4??? Yes there are some, and the most noticiable one of them is the adiction it can cause you. Also like any piece of technology, iPhone4 has its own pro/cons but in my opinion, the pro are way valuable than the cons.
Welcome to the forum new mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But did you mean they slove the connectivity problem from the factory or i have to buy the cover ?

From factory. If you buy a new phone right now, you are good to go. No worries about signals...

OK AND
6-I heard that Iphone collect info about me Is it true ?and is it true too that the Iphone take pictures without your knowing ?

Last edited:
iPhone does not collect info on you, they are talking about the location services that's enabled on the iPhone that can track your location & you can just turn that off but you'll need it on for GPS, Google, etc.
As for taking pictures, not that I know of & I doubt it very much.

ok thank you all.i think ill buy one soon or ipad 2 hehe im confused now

bab2010 said:
Just buy both of them to avoid the confusion:)

+1. can't go wrong with that. I have both. I usually have the iPad on my stomach and my iPhone 4 in my hand. what sucks though all apps aren't available for iPad

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

+1. can't go wrong with that. I have both. I usually have the iPad on my stomach and my iPhone 4 in my hand. what sucks though all apps aren't available for iPad

Do all apps aren't available for iPad ?

Yes but the most importants ones are there.