What's new

TPSIM Claims to Unlock iPhone 4S on 1.0.11, 1.0.13, and 1.0.14 Basebands

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The ChinaSnow development team claims to have created a SIM interposer solution called TPSIM which can unlock the iPhone 4S on basebands 1.0.11, 1.0.13, and 1.0.14.

The solution is said to be similar to the Gevey SIM and is demonstrated in the video below. It also works on iPhone 4 baseband 1.59.00, 2.10.04, 3.10.01 and 4.10.01. Unfortunately 4.11.08 is NOT supported.

Features:
● No jailbreak required, insert and go!
● *No need to dial 112 (after the first time initialization)
● Supports 3G, EDGE, MMS, Facetime
● Supports iPhone 4S baseband 1.0.11, 1.0.13 and 1.0.14.
● Supports iPhone 4 baseband 1.59.00, 2.10.04, 3.10.01, 4.10.01 but NOT 4.11.08
● No hardware alteration or modification required – will not affect your warranty
● Robust and sturdy steel custom SIM tray
● Unlocks ALL worldwide networks
● Uses high performance original F981 chip for ultra-low voltage operation

The TPSIM can be pre-ordered from the link below for $84.95. We highly recommend that you wait for confirmation of authenticity before ordering as there are a lot of scammers out there.

taken from here: http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=19890

Last edited by a moderator:
The ChinaSnow development team claims to have created a SIM interposer solution called TPSIM which can unlock the iPhone 4S on basebands 1.0.11, 1.0.13, and 1.0.14.

The solution is said to be similar to the Gevey SIM and is demonstrated in the video below. It also works on iPhone 4 baseband 1.59.00, 2.10.04, 3.10.01 and 4.10.01. Unfortunately 4.11.08 is NOT supported.

Features:
● No jailbreak required, insert and go!
● *No need to dial 112 (after the first time initialization)
● Supports 3G, EDGE, MMS, Facetime
● Supports iPhone 4S baseband 1.0.11, 1.0.13 and 1.0.14.
● Supports iPhone 4 baseband 1.59.00, 2.10.04, 3.10.01, 4.10.01 but NOT 4.11.08
● No hardware alteration or modification required – will not affect your warranty
● Robust and sturdy steel custom SIM tray
● Unlocks ALL worldwide networks
● Uses high performance original F981 chip for ultra-low voltage operation

The TPSIM can be pre-ordered from the link below for $84.95. We highly recommend that you wait for confirmation of authenticity before ordering as there are a lot of scammers out there.

taken from here: http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=19890

Buy it for us then so you can confirm :D

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a factory unlocked device so me buying one would be pretty pointless

The whole "Pre-Order" thing always throws up a red flag for me. The only time I'll Pre-Order an item, especially for $85, is if it's coming from a reputable company who's released several tools in the past.

I already have a factory unlocked 1.0.13 :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF.net

For me its factory unlocked or nothing at all, I dont know why people go buy phones locked and rely on these methods to unlock

Unleashed said:
For me its factory unlocked or nothing at all, I dont know why people go buy phones locked and rely on these methods to unlock

I guess it boils down to the $$ saved signing a carrier contract & getting the device at a discounted price.

I guess it boils down to the $$ saved signing a carrier contract & getting the device at a discounted price.

yep thats pretty much it.. you can buy a 64GB from ATT for 300 USD so in other currencies 250 euros or pounds.. roughly. so much cheaper. but I rather pay out the money and never rely on unlock tools. (£700 for the 64GB)

yep thats pretty much it.. you can buy a 64GB from ATT for 300 USD so in other currencies 250 euros or pounds.. roughly. so much cheaper. but I rather pay out the money and never rely on unlock tools. (£700 for the 64GB)

I'm with ya it's worth the money, but only if you travel or move around a lot, or use it as a single device between work and personal.

However, when you're in college and have a part time job and don't ever leave the city ever, a locked phone is worth the locked-downness for the $400+ in savings for a carrier contract lol and my dad works for Verizon so I just mooch off of his 40% savings and I'm fine with the Verizon restriction lol

But once I finish college, I'm gonna buy an unlocked phone, as majoring in international business I foresee myself traveling a lot lol

I'm with ya it's worth the money, but only if you travel or move around a lot, or use it as a single device between work and personal.

However, when you're in college and have a part time job and don't ever leave the city ever, a locked phone is worth the locked-downness for the $400+ in savings for a carrier contract lol and my dad works for Verizon so I just mooch off of his 40% savings and I'm fine with the Verizon restriction lol

But once I finish college, I'm gonna buy an unlocked phone, as majoring in international business I foresee myself traveling a lot lol

a lot of people will get it locked to ATT and want to keep an un-lockable baseband so they can then sell it world wide when a new device is released.

But for college students or people with limited means its not always easy to pay out over 1000 dollars for an unlocked version.

I agree with you! if you are any one not just a student who never really travels abroad or has the need to switch from carriers then why pay out all that money to use one carrier? you can just get it much cheaper from them and be happy using that one carrier, and some carriers they will even unlock your device for you any way if you one day need to go abroad and change carriers.

There are many reasons why people would need unlock so its always good for every one to know their options and ways of possible unlocks, so hopefully this wont turn out to be some kind of scam.. The reason why I found it ok to post it as sites such as iclarified posted it also so any one waiting for unlock watch this space for confirmation of if it works 100%