What's new

TouchCopy and iFunBox...

InkedAdrenaline

Reaction score
Downloaded touchcopy today(15 day free trail). It seems way more user friendly for people like me who have to google/you tube everything with JB, but I haven't decided if I'm going to buy it as it comes with a pretty steep price tag of $24.99. Especially when it is almost the same as iFunBox which is free. The only feature I do like on touchcopy that iFB doesn't have is transferring all music to a computer with the click of a button. So if you change computers or anything, you don't have to worry with iTunes and crap, you just download your TouchCopy program and transfer all music/movies from your phone right to your pc.

Now my question is can iFB do the same without using the music recovery portion of the program. I tried that and it found all kinds of files and it wasn't organized properly and also it only found 288 of 310.

Now I hook up to TC and it immediately finds 310 of 310 and everything transfers flawless, all song titles/artists are just like if I was looking in my iPod app on my phone. I'm just tryin to decide if that ease of use is worth $25.

Edit: I should also add my reasoning before someone replies just sync with iTunes. I dont sync my music with iTunes because me and my wife share a pc and somehow everytime I sync my music I always end up with her crap music on my iPod, so I stopped syncing my music thru iTunes.

Last edited:
The solution is to check the "manually manage music" option on each iPhone. That way iTunes only syncs the music that you tell it to.

The solution is to check the "manually manage music" option on each iPhone. That way iTunes only syncs the music that you tell it to.

Yes I have that checked. But between the both of us we have over 600 songs built up over the years. And manually sifting through that many songs seems crazy to me.