What's new

Torrenting?

I tried to do it but couldn't get it to work. Forget the name of the program right now even. What I do now is use team viewer to use my pc from iPhone and start the downloads on it.

Yeah, I've tried to get dTunes working a couple months ago but it came with the old mobile terminal that just crashes. I have mobile terminal 426 which works but wanted some confirmation before I try to overwrite again cause it kept putting my phone in safe mode if I remember correctly. I wonder, does anyone know if torrentula works?

Yeah, I've tried to get dTunes working a couple months ago but it came with the old mobile terminal that just crashes. I have mobile terminal 426 which works but wanted some confirmation before I try to overwrite again cause it kept putting my phone in safe mode if I remember correctly. I wonder, does anyone know if torrentula works?

Yeah thats what it was dtunes. I managed to get the new terminal working which I am sure is readily available now but I still couldn't get it to work.

Are u asking about a torrent downloader for just music and videos or everthing in general. For music u could use dtunes like everyone else was using. You could also use safari download manager and ifile. As far as mobile terminal, idk what that has to do with torrents

Mobile terminal is required to download torrent file onto your iphone through dTunes. And when I download dTunes it comes with the old version. When you try to delete the version it comes with, it also deletes your dTunes. They just need to update it.

Mobile terminal is required to download torrent file onto your iphone through dTunes. And when I download dTunes it comes with the old version. When you try to delete the version it comes with, it also deletes your dTunes. They just need to update it.

Could you just install the newer version over top of the old one with the mobileterminal-426 deb file?

torrent on the iphone? i wouldent bother

Yeah I'm with you I wanted to do it just to do it. My solution to dl on my home computer from the phone is better because anyway you have to get the files off the phone to your pc might as well save a step.