What's new

Top Jailbroken apps?

edinhodzic

Reaction score
So I jailbroke my phone a few days ago and im just wondering what are goods apps to have? I already have SBSettings My3G infidock bitesms installous winterboard make it mine cydelete and rock. Thanks :D

hmmm vlc player nes and snes emulators. there is another flashlight app with free tethering, i forget the name. i havent used jailbreak for too long i cant think of more apps ah yes. openSSH terminal..im sure some one else will add to the list

hmmm vlc player nes and snes emulators. there is another flashlight app with free tethering, i forget the name. i havent used jailbreak for too long i cant think of more apps ah yes. openSSH terminal..im sure some one else will add to the list

OpenSSH is the one where you can contrtol your iPhone off your cmputer right?

Yes that's correct if you use a windows computer you can download a program called WinSPC to control your phone over your WiFi network. I can't remember the name of the client program you would use for MAC just google if you have MAC

some of my apps and tweaks

My3G
Backgrounder
blue hd sms bubbles
winterboard
five icon dock
font swap
frash
gridlock
ifile
iconoclasm
infinifolders
lockdown pro
lock info
make it mine
safari download manager
sbsettings
shrink
snes4iphone
your tube 2

OpenSSH is the one where you can contrtol your iPhone off your cmputer right?

with OpenSSH you can gain full access to the iphones system directory and change stuff like UI sounds and icons and stuff. well thats what I use it for.

Veency can control your iphone from your pc via wifi and the iphones screen is displayed on pc and you just point and click

so i downloaded open shsh terminal and its not doing anything i've followed the proper steps and all but when i go to the terminal app its kicks me back out :( please help

so i downloaded open shsh terminal and its not doing anything i've followed the proper steps and all but when i go to the terminal app its kicks me back out :( please help

Did you download OpenSSH from cydia on your device?

you also need to download WinSCP for you pc.