What's new

top cydia tweaks/apps

whieldon

Reaction score
hey guys finally decided to jailbrake my iphone today for the first time just wondering if you guys can tell me some of the best apps/tweaks availale atm :)

themes etc the the one where u can have 5 things at the bottom instead of 4 lol

First things I installed when I got my iPhone 4 jailbroken last night
1) My3G
2) MyWi
3) Winterboard
4) SBSettings
5) iBlacklist
6) Fake Caller ID
7) dTunes

1) My3G
2) MyWi
3) Winterboard
4) SBSettings
5) iBlacklist
6) Fake Caller ID
7) dTunes

I have had mine done since the last round, I don't mess with any of this stuff. I have the 3G unrestrictor. I have the 5 wide icons and doc. That's about it really lol.

My main thing I wanted was 5 dock and finally customize a theme. I did get SBSettings though. Those were my main for now

1) My3G
2) MyWi
3) Winterboard
4) SBSettings
5) iBlacklist
6) Fake Caller ID
7) dTunes

I have had mine done since the last round, I don't mess with any of this stuff. I have the 3G unrestrictor. I have the 5 wide icons and doc. That's about it really lol.

Beezy , what is fake caller id? God im still wondering if i should JB mine so im can put better apps on and let it be free

1) My3G
2) MyWi
3) Winterboard
4) SBSettings
5) iBlacklist
6) Fake Caller ID
7) dTunes

Beezy , what is fake caller id? God im still wondering if i should JB mine so im can put better apps on and let it be free

I dunno that was from the poster before me. I'd recommend jailbreaking but also don't install a million things at once.

iBlacklist seems cool, but its not Free, only a free trial.
My3g and MyWi Seem ok as well, but not free.
Winterboard seems kinda neat for themes and free

I am not too crazy on buying apps....even tho i did buy like 3-4 games through AppStore. Gotta have Rockband!!!!

Instead of iBlacklist, DEFINITELY use MCleaner. It has the ability to use both the white AND black list you create simultaneously rather than just either or. I'm not EXACTLY sure how iBlacklist has it set up, but I did try out several versions, and I remember there being some (in my opinion)... very ridiculous issue where you could either black list what you wanted, but couldn't use flags at all (eg: if you wanted to block out every areacode 818 number right... BUT, had a few in that area code that you wanted to have on the white list.. in MCleaner, you can put 818*[<-- the asterisk means everything after the 818, no matter what it is, does not matter, and all numbers with 818 in the first 3 digits will be blocked].. but, MCleaner's whitelist takes priority over the blacklist, so you can still put the numbers you want in that area code to be able to call, but all the numbers you don't list in the area code will be blocked.. :-D) iBlacklist, doesn't have the aforementioned options with flags. I LOVE MCleaner. All the rest of the tweaks/apps mentioned, are fabulous. I've used them extensively, and they're amazing.. :-D

Cydelete is a must have. It lets you delete Cydia apps the same way as regular apps by just holding your finger on them until the X appears

RemoveBG is a really good add-on for SBSettings. Closes all your running apps in one shot instead of having to click each one.

Infinifolders is good too. Lets you put as many icons in a folder as you want instead of the ridiculous 12 icon barrier.

Cydelete is a must have. It lets you delete Cydia apps the same way as regular apps by just holding your finger on them until the X appears

RemoveBG is a really good add-on for SBSettings. Closes all your running apps in one shot instead of having to click each one.

Infinifolders is good too. Lets you put as many icons in a folder as you want instead of the ridiculous 12 icon barrier.

when using InfiniFolders does it kinda slow down device when you open the folder tho?

And is there an app to put Folders inside a Folder?
I wana have all my Folders in 1 Folder :p

Instead of iBlacklist, DEFINITELY use MCleaner. It has the ability to use both the white AND black list you create simultaneously rather than just either or. I'm not EXACTLY sure how iBlacklist has it set up, but I did try out several versions, and I remember there being some (in my opinion)... very ridiculous issue where you could either black list what you wanted, but couldn't use flags at all (eg: if you wanted to block out every areacode 818 number right... BUT, had a few in that area code that you wanted to have on the white list.. in MCleaner, you can put 818*[<-- the asterisk means everything after the 818, no matter what it is, does not matter, and all numbers with 818 in the first 3 digits will be blocked].. but, MCleaner's whitelist takes priority over the blacklist, so you can still put the numbers you want in that area code to be able to call, but all the numbers you don't list in the area code will be blocked.. :-D) iBlacklist, doesn't have the aforementioned options with flags. I LOVE MCleaner. All the rest of the tweaks/apps mentioned, are fabulous. I've used them extensively, and they're amazing.. :-D

Have you used the MCallshow app? You can see where the call is coming from area country.

when using InfiniFolders does it kinda slow down device when you open the folder tho?

And is there an app to put Folders inside a Folder?
I wana have all my Folders in 1 Folder :p

Both my brother and I use Infinifolders and have no problems, it seems to work well.

To put folders in a folder there's FoldersinFolders and a newer one called FolderEnhancer. Both aren't free and I don't have either but if I was going to buy one I think I'd go for FolderEnhancer, it has a few more options to it and has just been updated for iOS 4.1 in case you're running that.

Remove BG sbsetting doesn't seem to work on 4.1!!!

on 4.0.1 it was great but in 4.1 it always crash!!

Remove BG sbsetting doesn't seem to work on 4.1!!!

on 4.0.1 it was great but in 4.1 it always crash!!

instead of using removebg i now use multicleaner, does the same thing, but i think i would like removebg once they update it for 4.1.

Unfortunately, Mcleaner is only a trial version. Is iblacklist a trial version too?

Last edited: