What's new

To protect or not, that is the?

tazzclass

Reaction score
I've searched the forums here and read all the older post. So like many on here I'm sure I pre-ordered the new iPhone. I have a Zagg on my 4 now but not sure I am wanting to put a new one on the new 4S. If I do will be the standerd protector.

So who is planning on putting on a screen protector on their new 4S? Why or why not?

I know it is pesonal preference just thought a little debate might help make my final decision.

i always run a screen protector on my phones mostly because i live less then a block from the beach and sand will scratch the glass very easily even gorilla glass. As far as the back goes i don't have my original back i'm using one of the brushed aluminum replacement backplates.

other then that its all naked.

as far as the 4S goes ill prolly just run a front a back protector like a ZAGG or something minimalistic so it doesn't take way from the form factor of the phone.

I am new to the iphone and am coming from the blackberry. I have always had the privacy shield on my screen because I ride a commuter bus 45 mins one way to and from work daily.

I considered putting the Zagg on my new one once it arrived, and was curious to know if you could use the Privacy Shield in combination with Zagg.

So, how did the Zagg fair on your 4? Was it worth it? Why would you not consider it again?

marowe04 said:
I am new to the iphone and am coming from the blackberry. I have always had the privacy shield on my screen because I ride a commuter bus 45 mins one way to and from work daily.

I considered putting the Zagg on my new one once it arrived, and was curious to know if you could use the Privacy Shield in combination with Zagg.

So, how did the Zagg fair on your 4? Was it worth it? Why would you not consider it again?

Beware of zagg invisible shields and cases. As they tend to peel when you put them in certain cases.

I quit using screen protectors and I'm loving every minute of it!

Im also awaiting the arrival of my new 4S and Im tossing around the idea of a screen protector. I had a Zagg on my Droid and it was great for a while, it didnt ever get scratched but I didnt care for the sticky texture and it yellowed badly after a while and I didnt notice it until I peeled it off. My screen was so much brighter and cleaner looking without the screen protector.