What's new

To get a Verizon iPhone...

TMWeddle

Reaction score
To get a Verizon iPhone should I go to a Verizon store or an Apple store - I could easily do either - what's the best way? We currently have Verizon phones.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Moot question now. We went to V store today. Wife loves her new phone! Mine is a while down the road.

Glad she got hers, I have to say I went to the Verizon store to get mine. That's because I purchased a 4G LTE MiWI to go with it, A little extra per month but thats okay, I have 4G speeds when were traveling and the family and friends can connect to it as well.

Moot question now. We went to V store today. Wife loves her new phone! Mine is a while down the road.

That's because I purchased a 4G LTE MiWI to go with it, A little extra per month but thats okay, I have 4G speeds when were traveling and the family and friends can connect to it as well.

When you say "a little extra", can you clarify what kind of deal you got? You had to get a new line and pay for a data plan right? I am curious because I have thought about going that route with my Ipod Touch and keeping my old phone instead of buying a new iPhone right now. I'd like to wait until the next generation comes up.