What's new

Slaming by verizon wireless

R

ripipemender

Having an issue with billing practices at verizon wireless. When going to the app for verizon, it shows that I have zero balance with payment for month received, but as you read down the page it's shows I have the balance that was paid. In speaking to customer support, they indicate that I have zero balance and cannot explain why it shows other. We agree on all aspects, bills received and paid etc.

In my twisted investigators mind is. How many people will go to this and pay this balance due again.

This is what is called slamming. I'll bet it gives verizon a pretty penny in returns

So be careful in your payments

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

My wife notices this same thing all the time... she pays the bill and when the next bill comes it's twice what it should be. so she calls Verizon and the balance is only one month like she thought. There aren't late charges and she pays the bill every month so she just deals with it (and by deals with it I mean she gets aggravated every month insted of just paying whats due).

Been dealing with this for years. Finally just stopped reading down the page unless the total varies from the previous month.

Yes we all have to deal with this practice, but have to be vigilant also

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net