What's new

To All UK Iphone Users

loobs72

Reaction score
Ever since I had my iPhone 4 on 02 I have had problems with lots of calls going straight to voicemail without ringing first when I am there and have full signal. I have swapped sim cards and handset but this problem has continued. I am aware that this is a known problem as I have seen it on the 02 forum but I would like to ask if any uk iPhone users experience this problem on other networks.

I am trying to work out whether it would be worth me changing networks or is the problem the phone even though I have changed phones.

Thanks

No problems like this on Virgin Mobile. Even though they the don't support iPhones!

Im on 3,no problems other than the coverage is a bit patchy,theyr a very good company.

I switched from Orange to T-Mobile several years ago due to poor coverage, my phone is my business lifeline.

T-Mobile has been excellent in all respects, also when you play voice mail, new messages just play, no need to press a button to start playback unlike Orange is (was?).

Same firm now, so if T-Mobile signal is not available it roams to Orange masts for free :).

Tbh if 3 was more coverage i'd switch as they seem to have better deals.

T-Mobile UK no problems I get a random call failed every now or then but nothing that's bothered me

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠