What's new

Iphone 4 no signals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mha1703

Reaction score
Hi

I have an iPhone 4 which is running on iOS5. The phone is factory unlocked.

I have had this iPhone for almost 6 months now and it has been working fine. I was using it in Pakistan and I recently came back to UK. Since the day I have arrived in UK the phone is not working properly.
When I insert the sim it detects the sim but shows No Signal message. I am unable to send or receive calls or SMS. The Internet also doesn't work.
I have been to Apple Store but those guys have not been able to find any reason for this problem. According to them the hardware is fine as it is detecting the sim.
I have tried various different sims and the phone is unable to receive signals of any of them.

I have restored it many times still no use.

Any suggestions what should I do ?

Have you tried to reset all network settings?

mha1703 said:
But I was expecting an answer sooner

Well, sorry but thats our rules. You cant just expect an answer. These people that help are voulenteers. These people arent here to wait on your hands and feet

I even restored the mobile through iTunes but still it is not picking up signals

The iPhone 4 can take up to 24 hours to activate after the first time you sync the carrier settings from iTunes so by now everything should be up and running, let us know if you still have issues.

To get your number just click 'Phone' and dial into the keypad *#100# and then dial. It will then show your number.

This thread is almost a year old. Chances are the members that participated have resolved their issue.

We will now close this thread.

Thanks,
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.