What's new

My I Phone4 network signal is not steady

antondmp

Reaction score
Why does my iphone 4 struggle for a signal when HTC and blackberry all in same room on same network have full strength signal ??
I have tried full restore and reloaded the firmware on the phone still have the problem.I have tried same sim on HTC phone, have full strength signal.Please help.

Thanks

take the case off and see if your reception improves.

Also, I don't know what carrier you use or if it has a PRL update, but make sure your roaming list is updated.

Why does my iphone 4 struggle for a signal when HTC and blackberry all in same room on same network have full strength signal ?? I have tried full restore and reloaded the firmware on the phone still have the problem.I have tried same sim on HTC phone, have full strength signal.Please help. Thanks
Have you tried resetting your router? This has been known to work in some cases.

@ xrayeyes Thanks for the response.I tried that also no improvement.This is an genuine unlock phone.from UK,using in Dialog GSM in Sri Lanka.
What is PRL update.I have tried IOS 7.0.6 and downgraded to 4.3.5(8L1),but no improvement

thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks scifan57.I am using 3G signal from transmitting tower.Normally signal is very strong

Sorry, I just noticed in your first post that you mentioned a sim. PRL is preferred roaming list. With a GSM phone you can't update it.