What's new

Tips for new users

Hi all...new to this whole iPhone4 thingy, both in forums and phone....I find the phone pretty cool, lots to learn but I'm trying LOL!

this is very helpful tips, thanks johnnyapple ..... i like to you iphone 4 developers people to share such nice info

Thanks for the tips I'm new to this whole thing and I feel like I have friends who can help when I mess-up this new phone!

I have my Iphone 4 allready 4 monts and enjoy it every time I use it. every time I discover something new. it-s endless.
But now I have a question that I couldnt get the answer: from my Iphone was sent an EMS to an american number and even received an answer even I didn't sent it.
Glad to receive an answer from anyone.
thanks

I wonder if you have any tips since I don't know much about laptops. How much should (can) I use him a day? I hear overheating can be a problem, so any advice for that?

Thanks for the welcome. I was browsing for a way to unbrick my iphone4 4.3.1, baseband 4.10.01 when I stumbled upon your site. Hope you have someone who can help me resolving this problem....

Hey everyone, i came over from another iphone forum as if seems they have lost interest in everything iphone ane simply update everyone one how to jailbreak the newest iOS. Unfortunately this gets boring and when i needed help; it was hard to come by. So im here. Im not new to jailbreaking first jailbroke a second gen iPt then just kept j-breaking all the devices i got. inc. 3g 3gs ip4's and ipads so i guess most the avail devices. Anyways, thanks for having a great forum hopefully we can help each other out. ^^

Hey everyone, i came over from another iphone forum as if seems they have lost interest in everything iphone ane simply update everyone one how to jailbreak the newest iOS. Unfortunately this gets boring and when i needed help; it was hard to come by. So im here. Im not new to jailbreaking first jailbroke a second gen iPt then just kept j-breaking all the devices i got. inc. 3g 3gs ip4's and ipads so i guess most the avail devices. Anyways, thanks for having a great forum hopefully we can help each other out. ^^

Welcome around Charlie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have seen that happen in a few forums especially when they have been running for a long time since 2007 they just dont get updated no more with new info or take a really long time to do so..

either that or all the mods are too busy to post as often as they would like to

see once you start jailbreaking and get some pretty sweet apps you dont want to go back to a non jailbroken state

i have not still buy the i phone but i want to buy i am medical doctor please tell me which i phone is best to suit my needs in my profession